Express delivery in main cities.
Format Loose Tea Storage Instructions Store in a cool dry place Serving Recommendation Serve as a hot or cold beverage. Sweeten with honey or sugar. Add milk if preferred. Country of origin Kenya Location Produced In Kenya Brand Lipton Preparation 1. Put 1 teaspoon of tea leaves into a teapot for every 200ml of boiling water. 2. Leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes. 3. Add in sugar, milk or lemon if desired.
Give your day a boost of brilliance... With a rich taste and aroma, every sip is a burst of sunshine. It's all thanks to the great taste of the high quality tea leaves we put in our blends. Your brighter day starts here.
- Lipton Yellow Label loose black tea bags with a strong, rich taste, intense colour and invigorating aroma.
- Golden Harvest of sun-ripened top tea leaves
- Feel awakened and uplifting your mood
- Get the best from your brew in 2 minutes, adding the tea bag first then water so the leaves can unleash their flavour.
- Lipton Yellow Label Tea with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea.
- For a taste of sunshine, enjoy it hot
What’s in the box
- Lipton Yellow Label loose black tea 450g
- SKU: LI908DR0DQYJ8NAFAMZ
- Main Material: -0
- Weight (kg): 450
Product Ratings (19)
Product Reviews (1)
wow, its wonderful, good tasting